Golf Day 2017 at Rochford Hundred Golf Club
Rochford Hundred Golf Club, Hall Road, Rochford, Essex SS4 1NW
Friday 12th May 2017
10:00am - 9:30pm
This event is now fully booked!!
Join the Essex Chambers of Commerce for our 2017 golf day at the historic and beautiful Rochford Hundred Golf Club this summer, on Friday 12th May.
The 6,221 yard parkland course is set in the grounds of Rochford Hall, the ancestral home of Anne Boleyn, this rural course combines historic landmarks along with tranquillity of a beautiful landscaped course next to the babbling tributary to the River Roach. It makes a wonderful setting to entertain clients, encourage team bonding and network with like-minded business people.
We start mid-morning with bacon rolls and coffee being served, before a round of golf on the superb Rochford Hundred course. Following the golf there will be a two course meal along with the traditional golf day awards with winners for various competitions and prizes awarded.
We are also delighted to announce that, courtesy of Essex Ford, we will be giving all players the chance to win a new Ford KA+ Zetec if they shoot a hole-in-one on the 18th !!! There will also be cash prizes for a hole-in-one on either the 7th or 15th hole.
What the day entails:
We anticipate the evening ending around 9.30pm
- 10:00am Registration, bacon rolls and coffee, networking
- 11:30am Tee off for 18 holes on the Rochford Hundred Golf Course, shotgun start in 4s
- 4:30pm Golf finish, pre-meal drinks at the bar (pay bar)
- 6:00pm 2 course evening meal, award ceremony and prizes
The day promises to live up to previous memorable Chamber events so don’t miss this opportunity to mix business with pleasure.
You can join us as either a single player or a team of four to represent your organisation by completing the booking form below. All golfing abilities are welcome to play.
Sponsorship: to make the day more enjoyable there will be sponsorship opportunities to give you the chance to raise the profile of your company as well as take part. Please get in touch with David Goody (01702 560108) to discuss these further.
Venue: Rochford Hundred Golf Club, Hall Road, Rochford, Essex SS4 1NW
Etiquette Rules for the Day
Changing Facilities & Spikes Bar
Our Changing Facilities are situated on the first floor. Please refrain from changing for golf in the car park. Once changed you are welcome to wear your golf shoes in our Spikes Bar.
The fully stocked Pro-Shop is available for all your golfing needs.
The White Tees are reserved for Qualifying Competitions only. Please use the Yellow Tees.
Golfing Dress Code
Please respect the Golfing Dress Code of the Club
In the Clubhouse
- Recognised golf clothing should be worn. Shirts must be tucked in at the waist and have a ‘turn down’ collar, polo neck or turtleneck.
- All garments, including waterproofs, must have at least short sleeves and must not be emblazoned with advertising or other slogans.
- Jeans or Denims must not be worn.
- Tailored Shorts are permitted with White Socks only.
- Patch-pocket and ‘cargo’ shorts must not be worn.
- Golf Shoes must be worn and soft spikes are preferred.
- Smart casual attire is required.
- No Jeans, collarless shirts, caps, sandals without socks.
- Gentlemen are expected to change into appropriate attire if staying for formal dinner after 7.00pm.
Details of all attendees to any Essex Chambers event are included within the events delegate list. You hereby consent to the use of your data for that purpose in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.
Please note – if you do not receive confirmation 48 hours after booking your place, please contact the Events Team on 01206 765277.
ESSEX CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO ALL OR PART OF ANY EVENT.
All event bookings need to be made and paid online only unless we have agreed alternative arrangements with you in advance of the event. If you have any queries, please contact our Accounts Manager Rachael Hogg on 01206 363721.
If you would like to attend this event, please complete the online booking form below:
Add this event to your calendar
Tweet about your attendance